Friday, August 28, 2009

Did I say I was a Procrastinator? Yes, I believe I did.

Wow... so it is now the end of August and I am only just getting back to the blogosphere...

Since being back home my world has done a few back flips and somersaults, and might have upchucked a couple times. It has been quite an adjustment and still, bigger and newer adjustments seem to be needed daily, but that is life I guess. It hasn't all been difficult or negative. Maybe "challenging" is the nicest word for it all. Major Family Dynamic shifts and readjustments. Major Personal Life Goal shifts and adjustments... I am still trying to wrap my brain around so much that has happened but now I am also trying to grasp what exactly I am walking into, the rest of my life...

But here I am, taking bites too big to chew, once again. When will I learn to take life in moderation? Can I? I'm not sure right now. I love the whole "jump head first into adventure" kind of lifestyle but I can't seem to pick my feet up and find the next adventure. But the thought of waiting makes me kind of sick to my stomach.

Once again, I am in that weird place between oil and water. Suspended in my own personal vortex of indecision. Oh Dear God, I hope it doesn't last long...

No comments: