Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Love this State...

Today I went with my Aunt LaRue to her Ladies Bible study. Her friends took this opportunity to show their Love and Enthusiasm for their Home State, as well as to welcome me into the fold!
Here are a few photos of this wonderful Texas experience...
(I didn't take photos of the actual study but I promise that happened too)

They had an "Honorary Texan Certificate" ready for the Ladies to sign!

Texas shaped everything!


Delicious Texas Shaped cake on Texas plates!


Presenting the Certificate


Kisses from Jefferson!


Seven wonderful Big Sisters in Christ.

It's true. Everything really is BIGGER (and Better) in
The Great REPUBLIC of TEXAS!

5 comments:

Barbaranne said...

I'm beginning to wonder if you'll be at the airport in Philly when we come to pick you up on Monday?!?!?!

Barbaranne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaryn said...

I am so happy you are enjoying the great state of TEXAS!

Kate Kelly said...

Haha! don't worry mom... I will be there... maybe...

reneamac said...

The stars at night are big and bright!