Thursday, March 26, 2009

3:40 AM

So it is 3:40 in the morning and I THINK that I am ready to go... there is always that little feeling that there are loose ends to tie up but I think that at this point, I don't really care enough to snoop around and find them...

Peri and I have gone all night doing random things around the apartment while loading episodes of Lost. Lost is our "thing" so it is only appropriate that we have a Lost night right before I leave... Of course it is about a group of people that CRASH LAND on an Island... at least they were in the South Pacific... If I crash land (and survive) I would have to brave it on Greenland... or become very empathetic with the survivors of the Titanic. mmm the North Atlantic... Oh Good Lord...

But I am confident that the worst thing that might happen is that I will get stuck YET AGAIN with a seat that won't recline... every transatlantic flight I have had I have been unable to push my seat back to get a snooze in... But hey, I have a few things in perspective now and that ain't so bad.

So please pray that my flights will go smoothly and that God will carry me home in one piece.

Kate in Dublin, Out.

No comments: