Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Curses on the Jolly Mexican Man!

Grocery shopping whilst hungry is a tricky beast... I have just REdiscovered this fact and I am beginning to feel the consequences in my tummy... walking back to the apartment I ate about half a bag of tortilla chips... the jolly Mexican man on the front inspired me, but now his thick face and joyfully pudgy fingers serve as a warning for next time I feel the urge to run for all the snackies!! Although running may just be the trick!


I also got a box of Pop Tarts... I haven't eaten a pop tart in ages and the boxes over here remind me of Tide Detergent so I never really made the effort to reach for a box (if the box was a technicolor headache like in the States, well, lets just say I wouldn't have any more space in the cupboard). But to lighten things (pun sooo intended) I behaved when looking at the breakfast cereals (or lunch or dinner cereals if you like). I bought a box of Special K. Yes. The Mom cereal.

(notice the bread bag says "Healthy Grain... Sandwich")

No comments: