Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Night

All day I was fully intending to use this evening to get one full bag packed, finished, ready to fly. But instead, I have been devouring a spur of the moment purchase... or two, reading and trying desperately not to fall asleep, and answering several emails and messages of varied importance. I am terribly tired and I have no idea why. I hate inexplicable exhaustion and I am all too familiar with it.

And there is, of course, the over hanging guilt that I still haven't finished sorting through the hundreds of photos I took the other day... which happened to be Saint Patrick's Day. in Dublin. and I was here. in Dublin. I know. If I don't sort and post them up on facebook and on here before I fly home it will NEVER happen. I am very good at totally forgetting something like that.

So anyway, I'm just gonna Cowboy Up and get some clothes sorted and folded into my big red suitcase... I might have to plug in my ipod and play some dance music though... Norah Jones is my enemy tonight...

No comments: