Friday, February 6, 2009

Bats, Dolphins, and Submarines...

So, I just decided that it makes me terribly sad when people have an aversion to cheese. How on Earth can you NOT love cheese, in all it's glorious forms? Brie, cheddar, Gouda, Blue, Feta... Wensleydale??
Also, I love food. Just in general. Have you heard about the two types of people: those who eat to live and those who live to eat? I am wholeheartedly and irrevocably the later.
I love the movie Ratatouille... it inspires me. If you haven't seen it you need to. right now.

-----------------------------------------------------

I am amazed by how much freakin time you can waste on the internet... namely on facebook. Good Gravy, it is crazy. 3 hours can go by and I will have absolutely NOTHING to show for it. And I get to see the god-forsaken hours of the morning much more often than they were meant to be seen... except by bats. Oh Good Lord! I am turning into a flying rodent! Without the wings... and the sonar... although the sonar and the wings might be kinda cool. Since I am already going blind maybe I could begin to develope sonar! Bats, Dolphins and submarines! I am going to join that club of awesomeness... soon enough.

hmmm guess what super power I wish I had... telekinesis. because if I was telekinetic I could also make myself FLY... and then I wouldn't need to turn into a bat in order to touch the sky... *sigh*

No comments: