Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Beginning...

In this blog I will be recording the random and very honest thoughts that happen to bounce around inside my brain from time to time as I live, laugh, learn, and love my way through this life.

I am a silly girl and it is only by the phenomenal Grace of God that I am capable of any thoughts at all. So I figure that while I can, I will share these thoughts with y'all. I am far from a finished product, constantly learning and being refined and honed into the creature I am meant to someday be. I know that I will probably change my mind about many things throughout my blogging experience...

I have no idea what my future holds but what I do know is that my future was molded by the very hand of God and that He will guide me and carry me on my way. My current location is Dublin, Ireland. Wherever I end up in the coming days, weeks, months, and years of my life I hope to share a little piece of each with whoever you are. I want to see every corner of this World that we have been given. I want to smell, taste, hear, see, and touch all of the magnificent things there are in this life. I want to cry with you, laugh with you. Sing with you, dance with you. Stand rapt in awe with you, scratch my head in confusion with you.

I am a student of Life.
Welcome to my journey.
I hope you enjoy and learn something new...

No comments: