Friday, February 6, 2009

right or left?

Lately I have been having incredibly frightening dreams in which I am driving on the roads in South Florida and the roads around my parent's house in Eastern Pennsylvania. Everything is normal except one very important detail. The side of the road I am supposed to be driving on is constantly being switched back and forth from the right to the Left. sometimes I am on the Left side of the car and sometimes I am on the Right, but I am always driving... today I was on the bus again, on my way to and from Dun Laoghaire (pronounced Dun Leary... I know.) and I realized that I will have to refrain from getting behind the wheel of a car for at least a couple months after returning to he states. I am so mixed up and backwards and upside-down when trying to remember how the roads are back home.

You couldn't pay me to drive here in Dublin. No way. good grief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like you're blog, and i love that you come out to dun laoghaire even if the buses are confusing :)

Barbaranne said...

I'll keep this in mind Honey... hiding the keys now.