Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Snowy Death in Dublin

So I kinda feel like death at the moment... and I just got back from running a couple errands out in town. It is snowing and sleeting and just pain terrible outside. Freezing temperatures that I was told only happen in a blue moon... well, somebody please check to see if there is a very large blueberry in the sky tonight because all the snowy cloud cover is going to prevent me from checking myself.
I got back up to my apartment and I feel much too warm to have just come inside from the nastiness out there... perhaps soup might do me some good... except I don't have anymore soup. sad. I might have to just settle for a Vitamin C effervescent thingy instead... vitamin c is super good for you when you're coming down with something, right? mmmm and Hot Chocolate... yeah... that is always a good idea.

No comments: